Below is a list of the more common questions commonly asked regarding the Hockey League Manager. If you have a question that is not answered on this page, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact section for more options.
- What is the Hockey League Manager? It is a complete online website management software with and content management system. Designed for use by hockey leagues, teams and associations it allows administrators of all levels of computer experience to manage all aspects of their league quicker and easier than ever.
- Is the Hockey League Manager easy to use? Yes, this was the first goal when creating the system. From the website layouts to the administration areas of the league, everything is designed to be logical and intuitive.
- How do I update my website and league stats? Through a secure online administration area you can do everything from updating game results to creating and editing webpages, uploading images, and communicating with your visitors at all levels.
- Do I need to download and install any software? No, the Hockey League Manager is based completely online. This allows you the flexibility to perform league functions from any computer connected to the internet.
- Do I calculate the stats? No, games are entered according to the stats on the scoresheet, and the Hockey League Manager does all the calculations of the numerous stats found on your web site.
- How quickly do the changes appear on the website? Immediately. As soon as you click the button to make any changes, they are visible for all to view.
- How much does it cost? Fees are calculated on per team/per season basis. Depending on the amount of teams in your league/organization, you can have a prfessionally designed web site for as little as $39/month. For a more detailed quote for your league, please contact us.
- What is included? Your league will have a professionally designed website (hosting is included, with up to 100 email accounts), with its own domain name (www.YourLeague.com) and complete use of the Hockey League Manager with training and support which will save you time, and take your organization to a whole new level.
- Our league already has a website, how can it work for us? You can still take advantage of the Hockey League Manager's powerful management functions with your current site. We will design the stat and information display pages to incorporate right into your current website design to create a seemless jump from your pages to the Sportzone league information pages and back again.
- How long does it take to have a website set up? This will depend on whether you require a custom design, or wish to use one of our catalog designs, but we try to have your website up and running within 3-5 working days.
- What type of techincal support do you offer? Our team is available to answer questions by phone or by email 7 days a week.
- Does Sportzone provide training? Absolutely. Along with an online manual to help answer most questions, we will arrange a personal (where possible), or over the phone training session to help guide you through the administration area and all its functions. After the initial orientation, we are always available to answer your questions and help you anyway we can. The more success you with our system, the more success we have.
- How do we get started? email us at email@example.com . There is also a 14 day Free Trial offer which you might also wish to explore, click here for details.